Self-Leveling Construction Laser
- Long-range operation (400 m)
- Smart long-range receiver
- Tough IP66 construction rating
- ±20 Arc second horizontal accuracy
- ±5 Degrees self-leveling range
- Up to 100 hours battery life
- Accuracy H: ±20 arc seconds
- Self-Leveling Horizontal ±5°
- Working Area 400 m
- Rotation Speed 600 rpm
- Dust/Water Rating IP66
- Operating Time Alkaline: 100 hour
- Operating Temp. -20ºC to 50ºC
- Size (H x W x L) 205 x 211 x 172 mm
- RL-H5B laser
- LS-80L sensor
- Sensor holder
- Carry case
Five year guarantee
The RL-H5B laser comes with a Five Year Guarantee. Topcon is backing up this reliable, accurate laser with the best factory warranty in the industry.
Long-range high accuracy laser
With great distance and high-accuracy, the RL-H5 Series is simple to use for checking elevations.
Easy to use
With electronic self-leveling, you press the power button and go right to work in seconds. If the RL-H5B gets disturbed on the job it relevels itself automatically. The self-leveling motors are accurate to ±20 arc seconds.
Long range operation
Need to shoot elevations up to 400 m from your laser? No problem – this instrument has the power and range to cover a 400 m diameter job site.
Long battery life
The RL-H5B provides up to 100 hours of continuous usage with 4 (D) cell batteries.
All weather dependability
With the IP66 rating, the RL-H5B is “job site tough” and can withstand dust, a sudden shower and even torrential rainfall.